We are a family-run artisan coffee roastery based in San Francisco’s historic (and widely underappreciated) Richmond District. Here’s what we bring to the game:
- We roast all of our beans in small batches and on demand, and deliver or ship them within one day of roasting. These practices minimize waste and ensure that our customers receive ultra-fresh, full-flavored coffees time after time.
- We source all of our coffees through highly-ethical Bay Area importers who trade directly with their growers to support smaller farms, ensure fair worker compensation, and promote quality by paying premiums for better beans.
- We purchase our unroasted beans in small batches, and rotate coffees regularly based on global harvest schedules. Seasonal rotation promotes end-product freshness and exposes our customers to a wide variety of flavor profiles over the course of each year.
- We meticulously roast each coffee to the degree that strikes what we deem to be the best balance between its unique flavors and other pleasant tastes imparted by the roasting process itself. We are not ultra-light roasters. Nor (with the exception of our dark roast blend) do we roast very dark.
- We proudly pack all of our roasted coffee in omnidegradable paper bags. These high-tech bags promote freshness, and can be composted, recycled or put in landfill.
To learn more about our roasting practices, sourcing policies and delivery options, please visit our FAQs page. If you have questions, comments, suggestions, etc., don’t hesitate to drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you.